Lead Management Solution
Every corporation and department has a different perspective how to administrate, relate and handle customer relations between its own sales department and the prospect or customer. The challenge is to have a system where every communication channel and action between the sales and the potential customer can be tracked supporting all sales activities. This demands a system where the data and content can be saved, queried, reviewed and captured and actions can be set up within a collaborative process between the different sales employees and their management. All activities and data should be saved within the lead generation process to have access at any time to the important historical and actionable information about every lead.
Lead Management is an extended customer relationship management solution based on the Papyrus Platform which uses Ontology - Papyrus newest innovative technology - and adaptive case management (ACM) to create customer-specific relationship management.
Lead Management is a Papyrus Solution Framework based on standard software and the Papyrus WebRepository, extended with goal-driven processes and important lead generation information like product interests, classifications and status information.
As ACM itself has the advantage of its adaptiveness, the Lead Management solution framework uses this capability extensively and can be modified for every business case supporting the company’s own lead generation process.
On top of that, Ontology relates the ‘as-is’ data for the specific business case without touching the real data model in the background or having deeper knowledge of it. When using Ontology, queries can be fully automatic with the correct data structure showing all its relations without the need to have coding or programmer knowledge.
- A Papyrus ACM platform solution with end-to-end integration in the complete customer engagement lifecycle
- All additional benefits of the platform can be used and reused in the lead management process (inbound and outbound mail)
- Your own business terms can be used to adapt data models linked to classes coming from the WebRepository
- Data can be queried without extra effort
- Rules in natural language can be set up easily in Papyrus (for case management and for queries)
- Data is saved within one system (WebRepository) and can also be used for any other business application in the organization
- Separate depots and tenants can be used for data querying and also to split data for different business applications
- Powerful consolidated lead management reporting
- Ontology allows the business to create its own definitions of terms and also create its own relations between different data objects
- Without programmer knowledge, data structures are created in background implicitly with only the power of Ontology
- With ACM for lead generation, everything is captured and can be monitored throughout
- All relevant data and communication is saved within cases, and every task can be tracked as is standard in ACM
- Many of the benefits from ACM can be used like creating on the fly goals within the process or extend the workflow on the fly
Every Ontology can be extended for new business needs by using existing other Ontologies or defining a specific one.
The Business can simply define a responsibility, a country, an industry, a corporation and all master data (company, contact, address, etc.) can be the responsibility of a specific employee.
With Ontology, a user - based on his user authorization - can query the depot for all the set up relations and attributes, then further navigate to interesting relations, and the pending tasks are shown by using the status information provided by the Papyrus ACM platform.
The Lead Management Framework Solution delivers a ready sample Ontology which can be adapted for the each client’s needs by creating your own Ontologies and re-using only the needed parts. The Papyrus EyeWidget UI is developed to be flexible in order to handle extensions and setups via settings (e.g., which Ontology to use for query or added goals will be immediately displayed).
The entire lead management and its process is configurable, and the UI for the sales departments supports all features like goal creation and collaborative tasks.
Furthermore, the UI provides a calendar Ontology search which allows a query for special calendar events or to search for employees activities, directly shown in the calendar of the EyeWidget UI.
Product Configuration: Lead Management
Central point of administration and maintenance, including versioning, validation, change management, user authorization, business rule definition and process management definition. Administration of document content with record management and security functionality. Central management, administration and control of document content and access, including defining business document building blocks and layout, data and logic; versioning, validation and auditing; business rule and process definition and management; record management; sign-off and change management; user authorization and security functionality.
- Papyrus Adapter/LDAP
Interfacing directly with defined user roles.
- Papyrus Adapter/MQ Series or SOAP Adapter
Definable messaging interface for business data, compiler- and platform-independent.
See more at: Adaptive Case Management
- Papyrus WebArchive
The distributed depot capability stores and provides instant retrieval of indexed electronic incoming and outgoing documents, e-mails, data, voice, video and other content in many formats. Interface to third-party archives using standard adapters (XML and CMIS).
- Papyrus Client/Desktop for business processes
- Papyrus Client/Desktop/Mobile
Business experts can rapidly model, measure, and change processes independent of underlying application logic. The collaborative Papyrus Platform approach does not restrict the business users in their execution but guides them by the process definitions, monitored by business rules and measured by goal fulfillment without the need for Eclipse-based integration between the different product fragments of one or multiple software vendors.